It has been quite a while since I completed the “A better SharePoint connector” series of articles. In part 6 of the series, I published the SharePoint connector source code. A good and solid 1.0 version, but it was lacking some features….
I always wanted to say this: “Good news everyone! I’ve published an update for the SharePoint Connector”.
What’s new or has improved in this version:
- better support for SharePoint on-premise (impersonation is supported)
- Item Level Security on files and folders, based on an array of passed in users
- helper method to get the absolute folder url (folder root)
- helper method to get relative path to file or folder inside document library
- url handling made more robust
For your convenience, you can download the C# source code from here (published under the MIT license): File Attachment: SharePointConnector.2.0.zip (14 KB)
The SharePoint connector will grow over time. Happy coding!