It has been a while since I wrote the last article in the #Crm2Crm series. For some reason, my trustworthy SuperMicro server decided that its working life came to an end…
Resulting in a server which was not responsive and which was rebooting all the time. A couple of time consuming repair attempt later I decided that it was time to pull the plug and move to another server.
Since then I’ve been building up a new penguin powered server. Energy efficient and suited for the job. Last night I was able to promote it to a new production server – faster than ever .
Time to move ahead, time to continue the saga… In the meanwhile I’m working on the next article which is going to be published later on this week.